How Do I Update My Application?
To revise your online application or to apply your existing application to new Compendium Blogware postings, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to http://compendiumblogware.myexacthire.com/
2. Click on the Submit an Application link and enter the human verification alpha numeric characters.
3. Once you are at the application, there is a link at the top of the application that says: "Already filled out an application with us? Click here to update it now." Click on that link.
4. Once you click the link, you will see the login page.
5. If you have logged in before, enter your email address and password. If you have not logged in before or you have forgotten your password, select the "Click here to request your password" link and enter the email address that you used when you applied. The system will then validate the email address against yours and either 1) send you your password by email or 2) tell you that that email address could not be verified.
6. Once you receive your password, you will be able to use the login screen to login to the system and edit your application.
7. To apply for new jobs, just go to the section under Personal Information that lists the jobs for which you are applying. Go to the next blank line and select the appropriate job from the drop-down menu, then click "Continue to Next Step".
8. Answer any required questions, then submit your revised application.